Our main priority is safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Now, more than ever, due to the COVID-19 developments, we are working hard following the latest updates and travel protocols. Pezoulia Villas remain strong and are striving to provide quality services without compromising our guest experience.
Our villas provided to our guests will be properly cleaned and disinfected.
Villa cleaning will be provided only upon request.
We are adhering to a strict cleaning & sanitization schedule using selected and certificated products by globally acclaimed suppliers.
Our guests are encouraged to use only their room’s WC and not public WCs.
Our sun loungers will be arranged at 2m distance around the pools
Sun loungers will be sanitized after every use.
According to current government regulations, the 1 person per 5 sq. metres ratio should be enforced at all times at the pools.
PH and chlorine levels will be monitored frequently in order to guarantee 24/7 pool sanitization.
Tavern – Staff
Hands should be sanitized when entering an outlet.
Tables’ set-up is following social distancing guidelines.
Our Staff is strictly following HACCP Protocol.
Our valuable personnel have aended COVID-19 training lessons and have been provided with training certifications.
Our Staff will make use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- At the time of booking a 50% deposit of the total reservation amount is required to secure you booking.
- The remaining 50% shall be settled upon check in.
- In case of cancellation or any other amendment up to 15 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
- In case of cancellation or any other amendment within 14 days to 8 days prior to arrival, 50% of the stay.
- In case of cancelation or any other amendment 7-0 days before the arrival, non-show or early departure the whole reservation amount will be charged.